Chefs Diet has been featured in many of your favorite magazines, and for good reason. Our weight loss programs are so effective and enjoyable that many celebrities have used our service for years. But don't take our word for it, read it in the press!
For all press inquiries, please contact Joe Maniscalco at Joem@chefsdiet.com or
call (646) 434-1115
Chefs Diet Partners with Cosmopolitan Magazine
LOOK HOT BEFORE
YOU TIE THE KNOT
OUR EXCLUSIVE BRIDAL CONTEST
We’re looking for 20 contestants to enter from November 8th, 2014 until January 15, 2015!
Whether you’re soon to take the plunge or on the road to getting engaged, we invite you to take the Chefs Diet Challenge for the chance to win your dream wedding!
One lucky Grand-Prize winner and two Runners-Up will be flown to New York City for a fitting and custom designed gown by Isaac Mizrahi.
They will also receive a one of a kind wedding cake by the Cake Boss.
In addition, the Grand-Prize Winner will receive $10,000 for a wedding venue and his and her wedding rings by Judith Ripka.
To enter visit Cosmopolitan.com/ChefsDiet
Tell us why you should be chosen as one of 20 contestants who will participate in the challenge and receive Chefs Diet free for three months!
All contestants will be featured on Cosmopolitan.com in April, and reader can vote for their favorite.
The Grand-Prize-Winner and two runners-up will be flown to NYC in June, 2015 for their first fitting and photo-shoot.
The images will appear in a Chefs Diet advertisement in Cosmo’s December 50th birthday issue.
CHEFS DIET™ IN THE NEWS
Chefs Diet features 89 out of 108 “negative food calories” to enhance weight loss.
Good 4 Utah “which trendy Diets are best”
In a culture where quick and easy is the name of the game. Chefs Diet continues to gain popularity.
Condé Nast’s epicurious.com gives Chefs Diet 3.5 forks out of a total 4 in taste and quality.
Woman Media “you can really get 5 star diet food delivered”
What People Are Saying
Final Chefs Diet Review From “Does It Really Work?”
If you’re looking for a way to see what it would be like to be able to cook your own meals like a gourmet chef, Chefs Diet is something that you should try. It’s getting our Thumbs Up review, mostly because of the way they deliver it. They don’t freeze it, or even flash freeze it like some of their gourmet competitors. It comes to you daily, and not twice weekly like one of their competitors, so you don’t have to worry about when your food was made, you always know that it was made fresh yesterday. That’s about as fresh as you can get from a diet food delivery service.
In the News
- August 28, 2014 edition of “Best In Packaging”, an online industry resource, who promotes worldwide innovations in packaging technology named Chefs Diet a leading edge producer of ready meals for best in packaging accolades.
- Cruise Control Diet “The Best Diet For Weight Loss” selected nine of the best Meal/Diet Programs and Chefs Diet was top of the list along with the recently acquired E-Diet program of our National partner.
- Woman’s Media: “Can You Really Get 5 Star Diet Food Delivered” http://www.womens-media.com/can-you-really-get-5-star-diet-food-delivered.html
- Utah News 4 Trendy Diets, in which we were mentioned alongside other national powerhouse brands, including Nutrisystem: http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/story/which-trendy-diets-are-best/41422/2_-VHHCGyUC_e2we97YmdQ
- Taste Of New York where we were ranked highly before and where the editor lost 40lbs on our program. Taste of New York is a highly respected culinary media outlet that commands high visibility for the Company. http://www.tasteofny.com/segments.php?seg=inthekitchen#segment217
- The launch of the Bridal Contest “Look Hot Before You Tie The Knot” in the December issue was released in print and digitally, where we will have over 35,000,000 million views a month for the seven (7) months the contest is run. While this is a national program it will generate a tidal wave of interest in the daily fresh business as a result of the branding power this will generate. http://cosmopolitan.com/chefsdiet